Due at your families first dance class the week of 9/10/20 through 9/17/20 will be September tuition. In addition a costume deposit of $50.00 per student must be paid. The $50.00 deposit is for all classes with the exception of: Adult,
Shimmy and Acro classes. The costume deposit MUST be submitted in a separate check and will be held until 10/1/20 for deposit and is non-refundable after 11/01/20.
Policies & Fees:
1. When in doubt, check the website.
2. Tuition should be mailed to the studio at 145b Main St. Hudson Ma. 01749 or paid via Venmo at DODC145b. A fee will be
assessed for late payments and bounced checks.
3. The dress code is designed for your dancer(s) safety and comfort and dancers should arrive with the correct footwear for each dance class.
4. All dancers should be brought to the clearly marked door of the studio where their first class of the day is located. Once there, they will remove street shoes, be given a basket for belongings, asked to sanitize their hands and be directed to their taped off section to dance in. Parents should pick up dancers at designated door where each dancer will be asked to change their shoes, leave their basket and sanitize before being handed over to their parents. ( there will be 2 designated pick up areas, please be aware of the studio where your dancers last class is located.
5. All dancers should arrive on time for their class. Dismissal will begin 5 -10 minutes prior to the end of class to allow time for cleaning between classes ( this time will grow smaller as we all get in to our new routine )
6. There will no longer be a waiting room or lounge for students and families. If your dancer has a long break between each class please make arrangements to have them picked up.
7. DODC supports a strong family environment and bullying of others is not tolerated in person, via social media or by any other means. We always encourage kindness. Any issues concerning DODC dancers should be directed to Miss Lori without hesitation via email at email@example.com.
8. Street shoes are not permitted in the studio. In the event you need to enter the studio please be prepared to remove your shoes.
9. There will be no eating allowed in the studio at all. Please send clearly labeled water bottles for your dancer.
10. All items brought by students to class including clothing, shoes, water bottles and bags should be labeled. All unlabeled items not claimed from lost and found will be donated in December and May.
11. Costume payments MUST be on separate checks from tuition payments and a note for their purpose should be marked on the check memo or envelope.
12. Dancers are expected to attend a dress rehearsal in May prior to the recital. One parent may attend, photo or video the rehearsal. Professional photo sittings for spring recital costumes will be offered prior to the recital. Details can be found in the Spring Newsletter.
13. Please be very aware of your surroundings in the parking lot. Spaces are tight and there are many small children coming and going.
14. Students who require medicine such as an epi pen, inhaler or other such medical need, should carry them to class at all times and make sure their teacher is aware of their condition.
15. Hair must be securely pulled back at all times. Ponytails, braids or buns please.
16. In addition to shoes and costumes, each dancer is expected to have the appropriate tights to coordinate with their dance class for the recital, photos and rehearsals. Tight instructions for both Dress Rehearsal and the Recital will be listed in the spring newsletter. Dancers in more than one costume will need to purchase an over/under - which is a nude colored undergarment for coverage during backstage costume changes.
17. Miss Lori has final say in the placement of students to best fit their safety, growth and happiness. Each dancer progresses at their own pace.
18. If a dancer has a missed class due to illness, or exposure to illness, inclement weather or vacation, no reimbursement will be given. A remote option will be made available through google classroom.
½ Hour = $40,
¾ hour = $45,
1 Hour = $50 ,
1 ¼ hours = $55 ,
1 ½ Hours = $60,
1 ¾ Hours = $65,
2 Hours = $70,
2 ¼ Hours= $75,
2 ½ Hours = $80,
2 ¾ Hours = $85,
3 Hours = $90,
3 ¼ Hours = $95,
3 ½ Hours = $ 100,
3 ¾ Hours = $ 105,
4 Hours = $110,
4 ¼ Hours =$ 115
4 ½ Hours = $120,
4 ¾ Hours $125,
5 Hours = $130,
5 ¼ Hour $135,
5 ½ Hours = $140,
5 ¾ Hours = $145,
6 Hours = $150,
6 ¼ Hours = $155,
6 ½ Hours = $160,
6 ¾ Hours = $165,
7 Hours = $ 170,
7 ¼ Hours = $175,
7 ½ Hours = $180,
7 ¾ Hours = $185,
8 Hours = $190,
8 ¼ Hours = $195,
8 ½ Hours $200,
8 ¾ Hours $205,
9 Hours = $ 210,
9 ¼ Hours $215,
9 ½ Hours = $220,
9 ¾ Hours = $225,
10 Hours $ 230.
*Please add all family hours together before calculating your monthly tuition amount*
*Tuition will be divided in to 3 payments Due on September 1, 2020 / December 1, 2020 / March 1, 2021*